Thank you for joining the 30th annual ride!
The PMC publicity team is promoting the ride all year long, and we need your stories.
Our goals are to increase exposure of the PMC, help riders earn publicity to boost their own fundraising efforts, and create a positive message to spread about the success of the PMC.
For 2009, we have several things we are looking for in addition to your own personal story. Please contact us with your story!
We’re looking for:
- Cancer survivors who are riding
- Families that have signed up for the new Sunday one-day family ride (including 13-year-olds)
- Training groups/rides
- Tweens and teens in the PMC
- Women who ride the PMC (all ages)
- Personal: Love connections made through the PMC, new best friends, growth of family relationships
- Unusual fundraising techniques and strategies
- Child cancer patients turned PMC riders
We’d love to hear all your personal anecdotes – why you joined the PMC, how cancer has affected your life, and how your life has changed because of the PMC, etc.
In addition to promoting your story though the media, we will include some stories on the PMC blog. Also, if you or your team has a blog, let us know and we’ll add it to our blog roll.
PMC Publicity team