PMC sponsor BMW of Massachusetts Co-Op is hosting two training rides this month: in Sudbury and Boston. See the details below.
BMW is the official vehicle of the PMC.
The BMW Massachusetts Co-Op is hosting the BMW Rider Village at the PMC’s Massachusetts Maritime Academy (MMA) hub site, which serves as a finish line for thousands of one-day riders and as the half-way point for two-day riders.
This hospitality area will be a place for riders to relax and recoup after their ride. It will feature a lounge, satellite TV and more.
When they arrive at the BMW Rider Village, PMCers will be greeted by a 10 foot x 20 foot photo mosaic wall – made up of images they have contributed, as part of BMW’s “What Drives You to be a Part of PMC?” effort.
Contribute your photos now.
Sign up now for a local BMW training ride. Landry’s Bikes will provide mechanical support and also provide snacks along with Ciclismo.
Sudbury PMC Training Ride
- Sunday, June 26, 9 a.m.
- Start/end: BMW of Sudbury, 128 Boston Post Road, Sudbury
- Distance/pace: 75 or 100 miles, moderate pace (15mph)
- RSVP by Friday June 24
Peabody PMC Training Ride
- Tuesday, June 28 6 p.m.
- Start/end: BMW of Peabody, 221 Andover St., Peabody
- Distance/pace: 20 to 25 miles, moderate pace (15mph)
Boston PMC Training Ride
- Thursday, June 30, 6 p.m.
- Start/end: Herb Chambers BMW Boston, 1168 Commonwealth Avenue
- Distance/pace: 35 miles, moderate pace (15mph, but traffic will hamper)
- RSVP by June 28